2010年10月14日星期四

Mel Kiper defends itself against allegations

ESPN NFL Draft analyst Kiper Jr. strongly defended Melk, after he accidentally too cozy a relationship with agent Gary Wichard accused of agent Josh Luchs in Sports Illustrated.
In a radio interview with Sports Radio 610 in Kansas City, Kiper states his case.
So, obviously you will be in football jersey
those arrangements. I say, and I have always said, Bring It On, said Kiper, for SportsRadioInterviews.com. If you find a model for my sh call an officer to show me where it is. Show me evidence. What I do on the last day or less Shan, is back and see, because I do not remember, I do not even remember anymore, I do not even know that these agents had set. For now I am sorting these players, but when I evaluate, through the process, the more an agent. It's something you just made. The officers did not, when you formulate your ideas and opinions. Once they If at this point you say Mel Kiper is a player and move a large part because Gary Wichard HESA client, for example, if so, let me respond to these accusations reputation.
Well, I have, and turned their actions, their role in the disease and give some of them were before 1997 :.... Jason Taylor (Notes), Gary Wichard customer was 48, 73 This is the proof that Gary Shilling say. I. Hesa player. I would have him for 48. In 2000, Keith Bullock was 30 I was 8 years old. This suggests that it Gary Shilling Wichard. Keith Bullock eighth session should have been was an accurate classification and had a heck of a race. In the same year, William Bartee Jacoby Shepard Shepard and IC 146, was 162, I was 117 Bartee, 54 Gary Wichard two clients ..
Wheres the proof'm shilling for them. I had a lot less than it was. 2001 C two players, two customers Wichard, both from Arizona State C Todd Heap (notes), it was 14 years, was 31, suggesting the Gary Shilling, but he had a heck of a race, but for the Ravens. In the same year, Adam Archuleta (notes), I turned 39, was 20, not nearly as big as him. Dwight Freeney (notes), future Hall of Fame, Gary Wichard client C 2002, 21 years old was 11 I was five, he was 21, C Gary Wichard underestimated client. The list goes on and on. Kiper was asked about his relationship with Lynx.
Josh works for Gary and Gary was an employee, Kiper said. I think 2000-2004 was the period of 6 Sanchez Purple AFL50th jersey
time, so I will raise the Archuleta Barter and Shepard and Freeneys.and and JP Losman (notes), another client Gary Wichard. I think Josh was still there in 2004. I was 38 years, was 22 In terms of like Josh, I want to talk to him, I would be able to see, say that the games of the Cup series and Senior All-Star. And if I needed something in a player, Josh would be there to answer the phone. In addition, it is clear he was not with Gary after a certain point. Everything he did after he, and yet see and talk to him. I had the same relationship with him, as no one. He was professional, he was good, and was cordial. I no problems with Josh, and he said he had no problem with me. We had no reason to IC has never done anything for him, never for me. And everything he said today, I expressed the fact that at no time did he never speak of Gary Wichard and a player, and has never done anything against the ethics or unprofessional.
He said he was used by Gary, so I think I used a large number of agents have. I suppose in life you have lived in many different people without their knowledge. If this is the case, then. Im not even with them, but I'm getting as a vehicle to a player and ask questions and meet with the players about the fact, because the player can not always be represented by them. It was some of these guys were not represented by the same agent. Help me to know during his career. suggested so that all in Josh recruiting a player was used. I will not take cut in this way to a man because someone says that I m used. Amen. 'M not
Nothing, zero. I said to someone I care less, Shan, what people perceive me and what I do. I would not lose sleep, I am over 50 years I've been in business for a long period of Jets 6 Sanchez AFL50th jersey
32 years. I like to think no people, Kiper said. Theres will theres Kiper people hate to be there, go online to read, write my name. You will be a lot of enemies Kiper, McShay hate, hate Mayock, love to see Mayock, Kiper lover thats how it is. You will not make it all right, everybody's not to like what he says and what you do. And those who hate you, and you will not want to jump and say that this shows that this .. .. .. And the others do what they do and do not even worry about it. You can not Fight against it, theres a lot there. People have ways of seeing and everything they say and spin and make it as a sure thing that if it does not happen to see.
As for my credibility, my credibility 32 years working for ESPN and Mel Kiper companies themselves. Nobody bats 1,000. People say, like, I was wrong. You know what? When you do this for 32 years and do not think wrong, say you're the arrogant in the world whenever you are afraid to commit mistakes, you're never right. So if you are too afraid to make a call, you should not be in this industry. All patients said no, I have no fear, no problem, no sleepless nights anythingIm people, the unjust accusations and allegations wrong. All I do answer, that I can do is always themAll do my job, and if people find fault in any of what I do, so be it, they find defects.

没有评论:

发表评论